In 1970, Basri Dograr has founded first factory of Dograr Metal in 150 m2 spaceand now, the company is continuing its operations in 6.000 m2 space with more than 50 employees. • Founded by Basri Dograr in 1970 on a 150 m2 space, Dograr Metal is continuing its operations in 6.000 m2 factory area with more than 50 employees. Main service areas are commercial sales of rolling mill products and processing these products with fiber, laser, plasma, punch and cnc bending technologies, and final touch by welding and painting.
• Our main service areas include;
• Commercial sales of rolling mill products,
• Sheet Metal Processing with fiber, laser, plasma, punch and CNC bending
• Rolling Metal Processing
• Finishing operations include wielding and painting.
In our 6.000 m2 factory, we are capable of processing 6.000 tons of metal in each year. Our target sectors are white goods, machine manufacturing such as agricultural machines, marble processing machines and lifting equipments etc., automotive, building trade and sub-industrial parts of these sectors.
• Our factory is capable of processing 6.000 tons of metal per year. Dograr Metal serves various sectors, which include;
• White goods industry,
• Machine manufacturing industry (i.e agricultural machines, marble processing machines, lifting equipment)
• Automotive industry, building trade and sub-industries of the aforementioned sectors.